The course at the Bedford Springs Hotel dates back to 1895. Altered on separate occasions by A.W. Tillinghast and Donald Ross, it was renovated by Ron Forse in 2007.
Richland Creek comes into play at seven holes on the Belle Meade Country Club golf course. It's a Donald Ross design from 1921 that has been significantly modified down the years, most notably by Robert Trent Jones Sr. in the early 1950s and Gary Roger Baird in 1981.
Founded in 1914, Bellevue Country Club engaged Donald Ross to design a course for the members. Two years later, a 9-hole track was in play and by 1920 another nine holes had been developed to fashion much of today’s layout.
Host venue for the 1916 U.S. Women’s Amateur championship, the Donald Ross-designed course at Belmont Country Club has been modified and upgraded a number of times down the years, most recently by Craig Schreiner in 2005.
Beverly Country Club is bounded on all sides by Windy City suburbs and is routed in two rectangular parcels, with the front nine holes lying to the north of 87th Street and the back nine laid out on the other side...
Designed by Donald Ross in 1922 and lovingly restored by Brian Silva in 1998, the course at Biltmore Forest Country Club is set on a rolling landscape where a winding brook comes into play on a number of holes.
Designed by Donald Ross in 1925 the former municipal course in Coral Gables fell into disrepair late in the 20th century but was saved by the famous Biltmore Hotel and restored by Brian Silva in 2007.
The all-male membership at Bob O’Link Golf Club plays on a course designed by Donald Ross in 1916 and completely renovated eight years later by C.H. Alison when additional land became available.
Venue of the 1919 US Open, the 1928 US Amateur, the 1958 and 1970 Curtis Cup and the US Women’s Amateur in 1906, 1975 and 1997, Brae Burn Country Club has hosted more than its fair share of top golf competitions.
Golf arrived at the Broadmoor Resort in 1918 when Donald Ross created an 18-holer which was split in two when Robert Trent Jones Snr added two 9-hole loops, forming the East course in 1952 and the West in 1964.