Founded in 1981, Portlethen Golf Club’s parkland course is maturing nicely. Measuring 6,663 yards from the tips and the Findon burn in play on five holes, Portlethen is a real challenge.
Puttenham is one of the oldest golf clubs in Surrey, founded in 1894 by a group of Army Officers, Charterhouse School Masters and local businessmen.
Redtail is an exclusive course in Port Stanley, south of London, Ontario. Donald Steel and Tom Mackenzie designed it at the behest of two London businessmen, who wanted their own, private golfing playground.
Due to routing the Channel Tunnel rail link through the course, the original C.H. Alison layout at Rochester & Cobham Park Golf Club underwent major reconstruction by Donald Steel and Company in the mid 1990s.
Mackenzie & Ebert carried out a significant redesign of the Annesley links in 2015, adding three new holes around the turn in the northeast corner of the property.
Royal County Down Golf Club is at Newcastle, a little holiday town nestling at the feet of the majestic Mountains of Mourne. It’s an exhilarating location for a classic links golf course...
Three of the original Ladies Course holes are used in the modern day Struie course at Royal Dornoch Golf Club. The Struie was upgraded in 2000/1 when five new holes were assimilated into the latest design.
Santo Estêvão, or St Stephen in English, is a Donald Steel design that first opened for play in 2004, with wide fairways routed around open, wooded countryside on a large property extending to 180 acres.
Founded in 1907, the free-draining fairways of Selby Golf Club are routed in two 9-hole loops, each returning to the clubhouse. Measuring 6,341 yards from the back markers (par 71) Selby represents a solid test for golfers of all abilities.
Sittingbourne & Milton Regis Golf Club was founded in 1929 but the 6,295-yard parkland course in play today is the result of a Donald Steel redesign when the club acquired new land to replace seven holes lost due to the building of the A249 link road.