Lauswolt was the first golf club (1964) to be formed in Friesland and two years later a 9-hole Frank Pennink-designed course opened. Three decades later, Donald Steel expanded the layout to 18 holes.
The course at Lurgan Golf Club now extends to almost 6,300 yards, with many of the tree-lined fairways gently bending right or left.
Lusaka Golf Club is situated in the heart of the capital and it's described as “Zambia’s most prestigious sporting facility, attracting a good cross section of golfing nationalities”...
Close to historic city of Bath, you will find the village of Gurney Slade and the Mendip Golf Club. The highest point of the course is some 1,000 feet above sea level where the views are far reaching.
Formed in 1914, Newtownstewart Golf Club is situated in the foothills of the Sperrin Mountains, within the attractive parkland estate of Baronscourt, the ancestral home of the Duke of Abercorn.
Situated a few miles north of Calverton, Oakmere Park Golf Club has been operating since the early 1970s, when architect Frank Pennink laid out 27 holes across a wonderfully rolling heathland landscape.
All 27 holes at Olgiata are set in sumptuous parkland surroundings where the terrain is mildly undulating and fairways are separated by avenues of magnificent mature trees.
Palmares Golf is billed as the golfing “jewel in the crown of the Algarve” and it’s certainly an eclectic golf course, which originally opened in 1975, with distinct flavours.
Radcliffe-on-Trent Golf Club was founded in 1909 when Tom Williamson laid out a 9-hole course which Frank Pennink expanded to 18 holes in 1972. A Junior Open started life here in 1982, later becoming known as the English Boys Under 16 Open Championship.
Redditch Golf Club relocated to its present Callow Hill site in 1972 when architect Frank Pennink routed the 18 holes around a property that’s part parkland and part woodland in character.