The original course at Golf de Biarritz Le Phare, which was laid out by Tom and Willie Dunn in 1888, was one of the oldest on the European continent that was subsequently redesigned by Harry Colt in the 1920s...
Established in 1910, the gently undulating parkland course at Bishop’s Stortford Golf Club was originally designed by James Braid and later altered by Harry Colt.
Blackmoor Golf Club is sandwiched between the North and South Downs at the western end of the glorious sand belt, which cuts swathe through Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire.
Borth & Ynyslas is a rugged seaside links and the membership strongly claims to be the oldest golf club in Wales.
There is a great deal of variation to the holes at Brancepeth Castle Golf Club and the famous deep ravine, cutting through the course, makes for exciting golf.
Broadstone Golf Club is laid out on glorious rolling terrain. The elevated homeward nine provides panoramic views of the Purbeck Hills and Poole Harbour.
Situated on the southern edge of the New Forest, the Harry Colt-designed course at Brokenhurst Manor Golf Club opened for play in 1919, four years after the club was founded.
Burnham & Berrow Golf Club has played host to many important amateur championships over the years and the course is regularly used for Open Championship qualification.
Burton-on-Trent Golf Club was formed in 1894 (moving to Bretby thirteen years later) and the tree-lined, undulating fairways of the club’s course are routed around several water hazards – beware the downhill 18th where a pond guards the putting surface.
Calcot Park Golf Club is one of the lesser known designs on Harry Colt’s CV, laid out in collaboration with John Morrison. It’s set in beautiful, undulating parkland and its four short holes are among the best collection of one shotters in Berkshire.