Golf de la Nivelle dates back to 1907 when J.H. Taylor, five-time Open champion, laid out a course on a hilly site between the Atlantic fishing village of Saint-Jean-de-Luz and the Pyrénées for the founding members.
J.H. Taylor laid out the 18 holes at Langley Park Golf Club over 120 acres back in 1910. With a standard scratch score of 71 versus a par of 69, the course is a testing track that has been used before for Open Qualifying.
Lincoln Golf Club was founded in 1891 and members moved to the club’s current Torskey site twelve years later. JH Taylor set out the original 9-hole course and it has since been expanded to an 18-hole layout that has hosted a variety of county competitions.
Founded in 1889, Littlehampton Golf Club is the oldest club in West Sussex and the only true links course in the west of the county. The English Channel and harbourside location combine to make an ideal seaside links.
Established as a 9-holer in 1893, Long Ashton Golf Club became a fully-fledged 18-hole layout a short time later when additional fairways were routed across the limestone ridge on which the course lies.
Machrihanish Golf Club must be one of the most natural, romantic and enjoyable places to play golf in the whole of the British Isles. It’s not long, but it's sheer fun...
Founded in 1896 and set in 150 acres of mature woodland, Maidenhead Golf Club is only a five-minute walk from the town centre and has been described as a hidden gem in the heart of Maidenhead.
Laid out by Fred Hawtree and J.H Taylor in 1932, the tree-lined fairways of the Moor Hall Golf Club course are set within a 300-acre estate that was formerly the residence of the Bishop of Exeter in the 16th century.
Mortonhall Golf Club is rightly regarded as one of the best parkland courses in the Lothians with many holes characterised by mature trees that define wide, open fairways, leading to large, beautifully tended greens.
The Old course at Nefyn & District Golf Club is literally golf on the edge of the world and it makes the adrenaline pump...