The Chavón River cuts a deep path through the Casa de Campo landscape as it tumbles down from the Dominican mountains to the coast and the Dye Fore course sits high above the flowing waters...
La Romana Country Club was the second golf course to appear on the Casa de Campo property, opening as a private facility in 1990.
Casa de Campo unveiled the first of its world-class golf courses when Pete Dye’s eponymous Teeth of the Dog opened in 1971 and this fantastic track was followed three years later by the 18-hole Links layout.
There’s one golf course at Casa de Campo with a bark as well as a bite and it’s Pete Dye’s Teeth of the Dog.
Pete Dye routed the golf course at Chatham Hills round an 800-acre real estate development to the north of Westfield in Hamilton County, with the first tee shot struck in earnest two years after construction began in late 2014.
The Pete Dye course at the Colleton River Plantation Club appeared six years after the Nicklaus layout debuted at the same location.
Donald Ross originally designed the West course at the Country Club of Birmingham but Robert Trent Jones modified it in the 1950s and Pete Dye made further changes from the mid 1980s onwards.
Founded in 1891, the Country Club of Indianapolis is one of the oldest clubs in the nation. The course in play on today's present site is a Tom Bendelow design from 1912 which was refashioned by Pete Dye in 1992.
The Country Club of Landfall sits within a surprisingly undulating landscape on the east side of Wilmington where members play this 1987 Pete Dye, P.B. Dye and Bobby Weed 18-hole collaboration, as well as 27-holes that were subsequently added by Jack Nicklaus.
Crooked Stick Golf Club was one of Pete Dye’s first golf course commissions and it was constructed the year after he had spent some time in Scotland playing many of the traditional links...