Laid out on coastal land between Espinho and Porto, the 9-hole course at Club de Golf de Miramar was designed by Philip Mackenzie Ross shortly after the club was established.
The eldest club in Portugal (and fifth oldest in Continental Europe after Pau, Dinard, Biarritz and Royal Antwerp) was renamed Oporto Golf Club in 1901 and it remained an exclusive British preserve for the next three decades.
Sixty years after the club was formed, members of Paisley Golf Club moved in 1953 to a Philip Mackenzie Ross-designed course on top of Gleniffer Braes, to the south of Paisley.
Pyle and Kenfig Golf Club, commonly known as P&K, is one of Wales’s few true links courses. Its famous regal neighbour, Royal Porthcawl, lies next door.
One of the finest parkland courses in Berkshire, Reading Golf Club, the centurion, is located on the edge of the Chilterns and it’s a quintessentially English affair.
Real Club de Golf de Las Palmas is Spain’s oldest golf club, having been established by English traders back in 1891.
Known as the Royal Burgess Golfing Society of Edinburgh since 1929, the club proudly takes its role in the history and tradition of golf very seriously...
Royal Guernsey Golf Club was established in 1890 but the present course is a more recent creation, laid out by Philip Mackenzie Ross in 1949.
Southerness Golf Club is set on the edge of a remote headland on the peaceful Solway coast and is virtually unknown by the golfing masses.
Laid out on sandy soil within the Breckland Forest amongst pine, oak and birch, Thetford Golf Club is not only a wonderful place to play golf but also it’s a serious challenge.