Review for Assoufid

A fantastic golf course with stunning views of the Atlas Mountains in the background. A new course but you would not know as the course has used all the nature available to its great advantage.

Friendly welcome and a great practice area off the grass.

The changing rooms are from a 5 star hotel with everything you require.

Assoufid has a creek or dried river that runs through the golf course, a very deceptive water hazard, its there but not there as you do not see water. If you enter the hazard it is not permissible to retrieve your ball except on the 10th.

The Golf club itself is in pristine condition and is very looked after. The staff are very courteous/well trained who are aware of the players on the course and stop all machinery well before you are taking your shot which I found very special, I know it is common courtesy but it is nice to see that they adhere to this courtesy.

The 10th hole for me was fantastic, not only needs a good tee but also requires a good second shot. Tee is protected by that creek.

The 17th par 3, is just awesome. Played from an elevated tee and very well protected by that creek, it there but not there :-)) Needs thought with the club selection.

I could carry on as there is some enjoyment on every hole.

I played 3 courses while in Marrakech and I would make Assoufid a must visit every time I am in Marrakech.

A job well done Guy, congratulations.

Date: August 15, 2016