Bear’s Best Las Vegas - Nevada - USA

11111 West Flamingo Road,
Las Vegas,
Nevada (NV) 89135,

Reviews for Bear’s Best Las Vegas

Description: Unveiled in 2001, the Bear’s Best Las Vegas course features eighteen of the very best replica holes that Jack Nicklaus has built around the world. Rating: 7.5 out of 10 Reviews: 2
Larry Jacobs

One of the holes might be the best hole in America. Downhill toward the imitation space needle on the strip. Fairways lined with evergreen trees. It is a copy of Castlerock (I think). The black sand traps from Montana are also awesome. I have also played Bear's Best Atlanta. Too bad it did not make the GA top courses.

December 03, 2019

Kevin Henley

Very impressive set up as I suppose you would expect from Jack. Surpsingly un-Jack-like after a trademark first hole with water.

Some very good holes and great holiday golf with several views of the Strip in the distance, stunning mountain views and numerous superb looking luxury homes overlooking the course.

To me they missed a trick with the whole idea of the replica holes ...albeit having gone through the course on the website before flying out and not having really heard of many of the courses that holes had been copied from ,,,,,in fact had I not been through it on the website you wouldn't know that they were replicas.

Nonetheless a good playable course with many challenges and would like to play again - although with so many others to try I doubt I will ever get to visit Vegas often enough for it to come round again for me !?

December 02, 2019