Review for Carya

After hearing about night golf, it was a no brainer to tee it up under the floodlights at Carya Golf Club. And it certainly didn't disappoint, what an incredible experience and I would recommend it to any golfer to do in their lifetime! After practicing on the quite amazing 2 tiered driving range, we teed off on the 1st and was welcomed by the most brilliant view of the floodlights lighting up the course. You sort of have to let it sink in for a moment. Despite playing bad, probably because I was still a bit in awe of the whole place.. It still didn't spoil what wasCarya Golf Course - Photo by reviewer a fantastic experience. The layout of the course is breathtaking, 1 of a kind around the Belek area. Tall pines flank every hole, similar looking to any of the 3 courses at Woburn, but heather placed in clever positions along with some beautifully designed bunkers. It gives off that Sunningdale feel. I was very surprised at how well the condition of the course was at that time of night. Dew on the ground was expected but the greens were extremely firm and running at a good pace, with some pretty extreme slopes on them. It really is a truly special place, my favourite hole being the Par 5 9th with water running the whole way down the left side of the fairway and cutting infront of the green. An experience I'll never forget and for me the best layout of the courses I played while out there. Will make a great host when it takes over from Maxx Royal as host of the Turkish Airlines Open in 2016

Date: November 04, 2015