Review for De Zalze

I played it during March 2013 when Scott Edkinds hosted a Fam Trip for Tour Operators. I was very anxious to play it as it hosted World Amateur 2006 and I can say I was not disappointed. De Zalze Golf Course - Photo by reviewerNot only a great golf course and very well mantained, with not only great golf holes but also nice views of the mountains and wineyards all together. Fast and true greens, the golf course makes you think the way to play it, par 5s are reacheble but usually a 3-shot play is the wiser one. I have to make a big remark on holes 17 and 18: the first one a great 3 shot par 5, where a lay up to the stream is almost mandatory for every player and the 3rd shot is not easy at all! And 18th, with an elevated tee with a stream corssing the fairway, makes it a very strategic shot, even drivable for the longest hitters (not me!). Signature Hole 13th a drivable par 4, but if you miss it left, reload!! A very nice lodge, winery and club house makes this course a very interesting visit, the crew at the club are very kind and helpful. My highest rate to this very nice course.

Date: April 04, 2013