Review for European Club

I've had th great pleasure of playing this wonderful golf course on many occasions. I believe that the course is one of the truest tests of a golfer’s skill, intelligence, patience and character. On no two occasions does the course seem to present the same challenge and it demands the full repertoire of shots in order to be successful. It is a tough but fair challenge and offers the correct balance, which all golf courses should aspire to, between rewarding a good shot and punishing a bad one.Some absolutely magnificent holes. The 7th is the signature hole and perhaps the toughest I have ever played. My favourites include the downhill par 5 3rd (visually stunning thorugh the dunes playing from on high with the sae as the backdrop) the 8th (position off the tee and 2nd shot play over a bit somewhat of a gorge) the 11th another short 4 through the dunes where accuracy is premium and the par 5 13th a great risk reward hole played along the sea)I would happily play this golf course every day for the rest of my life!

Date: November 18, 2011