Review for Harbour Town

Was in Sea Pines with a friend who lives there last week. We played Harbour Town and it was in pristine condition. The greens were so smooth. The course is berated for being short but as it's at sea level and was over seeded. I found it played longer than what the card depicted. And we played it at 6300. The back nine is much stronger than the front. The front has a few holes of mention while the back has nearly every hole as mention. There are a few totally unique holes. Pete Dye RR ties, Ha. The facility depicts every best practice which you expect at a place like this. I can't recall playing any course where I had to strategize playing around a tree as often as I did here. They utilize singular trees near the greens as hazards better than anywhere I have played. It's a fabulous day out and a must play if in the area. My precise rating would be a 5.25....I'll be kind and go the 5.5....As they were just starting to set up the stands for the Tournament shortly, conditions were near best case......

Date: March 18, 2021