Review for High Ridge

This is an amazing course and the one of the most underrated courses I’ve played. It is ranked 37, but I think it is better then some of the courses they have in the top 10. The conditions were amazing. Doesn’t get any better. The greens rolled at about 12, and the fairways and rough and tees were spotless. They have a pretty high non-family guest fee, however it is very much worth it. The pace is great: 3 hr 15 mins as a 5-some. The layout is unbelievable. One of best in countries. I know this is a bold statement, but there were some holes that were really amazing. Here are some that stick out to me: 4,6,7,12 which is my favorite hole and one of prettiest you’ll ever play, 15 also a super pretty hole, 17, and 18 which is the best finishing hole I’ve played so many of the courses on this website. This is definitely worth a 3 hour drive to play and I would spend 2 nights for it. I will give it 5 1/2 because the only courses that are “perfect” are the ones that you could play 1000 times and it is still special. There’s only 5 of these in the world for me: Cypress point, Augusta National, pine Valley, Sand Hill, Royal Melbourne.

Date: April 01, 2021