Review for Lage Vuursche

Lage Vuursche was my second stop in the Netherlands, just 1hr after finishing at Noordwikjse. We arrived and had a light lunch before teeing off in a wonderful sunny day.

The course is totally different from what I have played Lage Vuursche Golf Course - Photo by reviewer in the morning, sort of modern parkland but where there are little chances of seeing another hole from the one you are playing.

I was so tired and played so bad in the front 9 that feel cannot make a fair cooment on them, but I can´t put negative comments on some great golf holes like par 4 2nd, short par 4 5th, amazing long par 4 7th, monster long par 4 8th and tricky second shot to par 4 9th.

On back 9 I got better and could hit some better shots which made me enjoy them a lot more. But I have to say that the best part are the final 5 holes: long par 3 14th over water, amazing 15th named after my home city (Buenos Aires), tough par 5 16th, short and nice 17th before monster 18th were my swimming ball stopped me from a second win to Lage Vuursche Golf Course - Photo by reviewer local DD!

The only Phillips course I have played is Kingsbarns and of course this one has nothing to do. And of the 5 played here, it is my least favourite. Is it bad? NO WAY! Another good surprise, service to the highest level, excellent maintenance and facilities. Everything you would want from a club you are a Member.

This is the one course that left me the will of going back, with proper rest and play it again.

Date: June 15, 2018