Review for Littlestone (Championship)

Littlestone golf club is a challenging but enjoyable links course. From a perspective of a ten year old golfer, playing from the yellow tees, I think the opening shots off the tee were mostly challenging. The first is a nice par 4 to open with but it gets more and more difficult as you go along for instance the 2nd green is surrounded by two large mounds about 50 yards from the green and there is a burn as well which makes a tough approach to the green.

This is a fun course to play but as I played it I noticed that the front nine is easier than the back nine. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would 100% recommend people who like links courses to go there. Just one quick thing 16 and 17 are probably 2 of the hardest holes because 16 is a dog-leg left and has a few hidden bunkers and a tricky green. 17 because it is a very well protected par 3 there are bunkers well placed around the green and some not as close.

In summary, I think that Littlestone is a marvellous links course. I think this because it has all the right features for a links and it is nice to play but it also tests your golfing ability. I definitely recommend this golf course.

Henry Bale

Review of the Month January 2019

Date: January 02, 2019

Read all reviews about Littlestone (Championship)