Review for Moor Park (High)

For me Moor Park has been one of the best surprises of the season. The place is awesome and the high course is nothing short of fantastic. When you enter, you are greeted by their beautiful clubhouse which is hard to miss to be perfectly honest. The vibe at Moor Park is great and all the staff and members were extremely friendly and welcoming.

The course is a parkland course with some spectacular holes and overall is maintained very well. The tee boxes are manicured nicely and the greens roll true although they aren’t overly quick. The bunkers were good, with plenty of sand in them however there were an awful lot of bunkers scattered around the front nine, making it particularly challenging! Some of my favourite holes would be the par 4 5th, a lovely short hole with many bunkers up the fairway and going slightly up the hill. The par 4 8th is also a great hole measuring 465 yards off the whites with water on the right and left, it is definitely not an easy hole. My favourite hole would have to be the par 3 18th, a lovely downhill finishing hole measuring about 150 yards with the clubhouse in the background.

Overall, I really enjoyed my time at Moor Park and would definitely love to return there again, for me it is better than the grove and I would argue although it is very similar to Stoke Park, Moor park is better!

Date: July 31, 2019

Read all reviews about Moor Park (High)