Review for Mullion

Played this little beauty in April whilst on honeymoon! As you can see been a bit bust and took me a while to get this on. Course was in supeerb nick. This place is truely unique in every way. The setting is the mosgt spectacular i've ever played. looking down on the church and sea from the higher holes is a view that is now embedded in my brain, and imediately reminds me of happy peacefull things!!!! To describe the course, I don't think you can really do it on here. The elevation changes have to be played to be believed, but will not be for everyones taste. Course a real brute too with the almost constant cliff-top wind. On a downside I'd have to say that the welcome from the assistant pro (Nick I believe) was the rudest i've ever experienced. However on the flip side the catering staff were the friendliest and more than made up for this. They even offered to cook my wife and I a meal even tho they were closed as it was late. Apparently everyone at the club knows how rude the assistant is but apparently the head pro is not bothered. Shame as his attitude really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Non the less, this is now a must play for my annual Cornish holiday.Shab. HC- 10. Fulford golf club.

Date: September 26, 2010