Review for North Hants

Knowing a member here I felt I was obliged to give it a run for it's money. With the congestion of top quality courses around itself and neighbouring counties, it's always going to be tough to make it to the top of the rankings however it's a very modest course kept in fantastic condition.

Starting from the first hole, you aren't given an easy reception. As it was quite busy we did find a few groups watching our tee shots on the 210 yard par 3 which never makes it easier! The look on my playing partners face as he was forced to give me the gimme for birdie was priceless!

The condition of the golf course from the greens to the pathways show you it's a surrey course. The touches required to make it a manicured course in my book have been made.

It's a lovely layout and whilst it may not have 'breathtaking' holes, the condition of the course and charming surroundings makes for a very pleasant game of golf.

The people around the golf course were very friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and would recommend it to anyone.

Date: January 13, 2020