Review for Northamptonshire County

I returned to Northamptonshire County Golf Club after a gap of just over three years - this is a course that I loved more or less on arrival back in 2015. It was an easy 5-ball ranking then and that is still true now, probably more so. The club are investing on the course with some great looking updated bunkers plus in the always needed woodland management/tree clearance program on heathland - views across Northamptonshire County Golf Course - Photo by reviewer the course and now so much better and that extra light and heat that hits the course can only help.

A beautiful sunny February day helped enjoy the course which looked a picture so early in the year especially after the beating English courses took during the 2018 heatwave. Over the years I have played many English courses in the first quarter of the year and the greens here on the County course played the best ever for me; very true, pretty quick and the subtle borrows making balls react as though it was the height of summer.

I mentioned my favourite holes in the posted review below from 21/10/15 and they remain the same but the collection of all of the holes offer so much variety and so much fun throughout the round.

I think on and off the course there is a very positive attitude to making the member and visitor experience first class and I recommend the County course here at Church Brampton in a big way - I can only see positive opinions from golfers that play here.

Date: February 17, 2019