Panorámica - North East Spain - Spain

• +34 964 49 30 72

• Oscar Xufré

• European Golf Design with Bernhard Langer

• Rob Charlton

Situated just a short 20-minute drive inland from the coastal town of Vinaròs, the 18-hole course at Panorámica is a mid-1990s production from European Golf Design in association with Bernard Langer, which was constructed as part of a major residential development.

With fabulous views of the surrounding hills and mountains, the course is set on a rolling landscape of olive groves, where many remnants of old farm buildings were retained, adding great character to the course and integrating it into the local environment.

The course quickly established itself as a top track for professional play, hosting the pre-qualifying school on the European Tour, along with several events on the Ladies European Tour. Five large lakes loom large at seven of the holes, most notably at the par three 5th which plays to an island green.

Reviews for Panorámica

Description: Situated just a short 20-minute drive inland from the coastal town of Vinaròs, the course at Panorámica Club de Golf is a mid-1990s production from European Golf Design in association with Bernard Langer, which was constructed as part of a major residential development. Rating: 8 out of 10 Reviews: 1
James Telfer

My three brother, my father and planned a trip to stay and play at Panoramic as a trip in April 2022. My father used to take us all there in the early 2000s when we lived in Spain. As a teenager I remember being absolutely stunned by the high quality of the turf on the driving range and the amazingly quick and smooth greens.

My recent trip lived up to those high standards set many years ago. The golf course was in very good condition and I did not find myself bored after playing it on four occasions in five days. The greens were smooth - a perfect speed and the quality of the surfaces were excellent overall.

The facilities were good but I could start to tell that that certain aspects of the club lacked investment. Panoramica boasts having 'one of the best practice facilities in Europe'. The quality of the surfaces are sublime but the range golf balls are absolutely awful, which slightly undermines how good the driving range is. I would prefer to pay a bit more for some newer golf balls. The range also lacks targets. I massive facility with only 50,100,150 etc signs..

In terms of the golf course, the first five holes are the 'scoring holes' so it is important to get off to a good start if you want a good score. The fifth hole is a lovely little par three from an elevated tee box which is played right over water so it requires a well struck shot. It is a hole which has always been the source of much entertainment over the years because someone usually finds the water off the tee!

There aren't any bad holes and I would highly recommend the golf course. It is very important to find the fairway off the tee as the trees are very unforgiving.

The massive challenge that Panoramica will always have is that it is a good 1.5 hour drive from Valencia Airport and if you plan on staying for a number of days, its location feels like it is in the middle of nowhere so there is not much to do apart from the golf. This may be well suited to some people though because the course is very quiet and there is rarely anyone in front of you or behind. Millionaires Golf!

I will return and I would highly recommend that others visit.

April 28, 2022