Review for Pennard

I played Pennard in the clubs Open on 10th September with a friend on what was a sunny Saturday. We had driven all the way done form London & arrived about 15mins before our tee time ( cutting it a bit close!) The friendly welcome from all the members in the club house & the starter on Pennard Golf Course - Photo by reviewerthe first tee was 1 class. Lovely people & a great start to any round. As for the course. Well Pennard literally gets better every hole. Some of the views, partially on the back 9 are stunning.

The links fairways are in fine condition as our the greens. Amazing views abound of the coast & the castle. I’ve seldom played a course with such a great variety of holes. Each one had great personality. I am a member at Blackmoor golf club in Hampshire & will be recommending Pennard to anyone heading down to Wales in the future.

The greeting after the round was equally good. The members here should be very proud of the quality of their course but equally as proud of a club which obviously has a great feeling of community.

Date: September 12, 2016