Sapey (Rowan) - Herefordshire - England

• + 44 (0) 1886 853288

• Paul Hübner

• Ross McMurray

• Martin Payne

Reviews for Sapey (Rowan)

Description: Sapey Golf Club opened in 1990 and the Rowan course is maturing nicely into one of the region’s best tracks. The downhill par three 8th is a cracking one-shotter to a green surrounded by water. Rating: 3 out of 10 Reviews: 1
David Baxter

Sapey was disappointing. Basic modern parkland without much in the way of excitement or quality holes. The 9th was for me the pick of the holes, a par 4 with a good looking drive over water to a sloping fairway. A few ditches and a couple of ponds suggest quite a wet course; in May 2019 condition was just passable but fairways were too long and needed a cut. I believe the club has been struggling in the past and that was part of the reason for the visit but I'm afraid it provided little to encourage me to go back. I enjoyed less than Burghill Valley which I played a few weeks earlier

August 10, 2019