Trump National - Hudson Valley - New York - USA

• Brian Freeswick

• Eric Bergstol

• Shelby Lowman

Reviews for Trump National - Hudson Valley

Description: Trump National Golf Club Hudson Valley is a 2001 Eric Bergstol creation originally known as Branton Woods. Acquired by Donald Trump in 2009, the 300-acre Duchess County property, a former bison farm, has been thoughtfully routed by the construction magnate cum golf course architect. Rating: 6 out of 10 Reviews: 1
Doug Roberts

There are many wonderful individuals who write nice reviews here. Often, I peruse the courses listed and see a course like this one Trump Hudson Valley which I have played. I'll contemplate writing a review but I played here 10 years ago and candidly my memory of the intimate details is lacking. This was one of those Trump buys for a good price, steps in and installs his lavish customer service and it takes off. The course is nice. I expected more though. Good conditions, a quality set of holes with interesting green complexes. Worthy of a day out.

March 20, 2021