Review for West Sussex

I played West Sussex on a windy evening and it defintely lived up to my high expectations. West Sussex is a classic heathland course with total piece and tranquility whilst you are out there playing your golf.

The condition of the golf course was simply levels above most other golf course I have played, with the setting being quite spectacular. What particularly impressed me about the course was the extremely high quality of the bunkers. Each and every one of them were filled with sand and beautifully designed, they were practically perfect. Another thing that I loved was the condition of the greens and the fringe. The holes had some lovely drop offs and were cut to look very sharp.

Although all 18 holes were absolutely awesome, i would have to say my favourites were the par 3 5th, a lovely short par 3 filled with thick heather runnig all the way down to the green, its simply a beautiful hole. Also the par 3 15th was a fantastic hole over the water towards a 2 tiered green. Just the par 3’s in general were fantastic, and every hole was just a joy to play.

Overall i massively reccomend playing at West Sussex, it is totally worth the money and I will definitely be back to play there again in the near future!

Date: May 04, 2019