Review for Wolf Creek Golf Club

Why is this course not a top 100 course or a hidden gem I do not know! I played this course in October 2012 whilst in Vegas after playing the course on Tiger Woods on the Xbox. Initially I thought this course was made up going by the look of it on a computer. I thought that they couldnt possibly build a course like this in real life....but they did! Wolf Creek Golf Club - Photo by reviewerAfter a 2 hour drive to the course from Vegas, I was immediately greeted at my car, by my name and taken by cart to the clubhouse, nothing was too much trouble. My wife and I had lunch before going into the proshop to pay. I was informed that they were behind on their summer schedule was still working on some of the course and greens and to make up for it discounted my round for the inconvenience. When I got onto the course WOW! I had never seen anything like it, I felt like a school boy in a Ferrari showroom. The course was epic, the elevation changes were immense and provided a great challenge to me. Bunkers were lovely course sand and very american style. While some greens were still dressed, it did little to affect my experience. This course is a definate 'bucket list' course for the wow factor that it brings and I would thoroughly recommend that you play this course for the sheer enjoyment. Whether you play like a pro or play like a plank it is worth it!

Date: August 08, 2013