Review for Wolf Creek Golf Club

I found Wolf Creek quite a difficult course to review. Having read the previous ones, I can see what everyone is saying in terms of the positive and negative sides of the course.

On the plus side, it’s one of the most incredible places I’ve played golf. I’ve never taken so many pictures. How they had the vision to build a golf course here I’ll never understand.

The course itself has lots of risk and reward elements. The ultimate gamblers course which is quite fitting based on where it’s located!

I absolutely think this is a course that everyone should play once in their life. For me it’s a marvel that has to be seen to be believed. I was another one who played it on the Xbox and thought it was a fake Course.

However, I’m not sure I would go back to play it again. As much as I enjoyed the experience and believe it is something every golfer should do once, would I take a full day out of a trip to vegas to play it again when there is so much other golf in the vegas area? I’m not so sure. Although if you ask me again in a years time I might answer differently!

As much as I enjoy elevated tee shots, it started to feel a bit much after a while. And though I played it on a calm day, I can’t begin to think how many balls could be lost in the wind.

Overall though, an absolute must play for every golfer. What a course and what an experience

Date: March 26, 2022