Situated ten miles southeast of Parry Sound, the course at Seguin Valley Golf Club lies within a 890-acre tract of Ontario wilderness where fairways wind their way through dense woodland, crossing lakes and screens and skirting granite bluffs and outcrops.
The course at St. Andrew’s East Golf & Country Club was laid out by the late Canadian architect Rene Muylaert and the course came fully into play in 1989. Doug Carrick has recently renovated the layout.
Opened in 1982, Emerald Hills Golf Club is now a 27-hole facility, following the addition of another 9-hole circuit (Valley) by Tom McBroom in 2005. The original Parkland & Forest layout (designed by Rene Muylaert) hosted two LPGA events in 1999 and 2000.
Howard Watson set out the original 9-hole course at Rideau View Country Club in 1958 then Robbie Robinson added another nine holes to the layout five years later.
The historic Chick Evans and Stanley Thompson-designed Cutten Fields golf course dates back to 1931 and although the club is now owned by the University of Guelph it is still in the spirit of its founder Arthur Cutten.
The Oshawa Golf and Curling Club was formed in 1906 and it’s not known who designed the club’s original layout but Stanley Thompson was engaged in 1929 to “rearrange the course and develop what was formally the Ross property.”
Designed by Martin Hawtree, the highly rated public access course at Tarandowah Golfers Club is proud to promote “the adventure of pure golf”.
Owned and operated by the Niagara Parks Commission, the Whirlpool course occupies a spectacular site close to the swirling waters of Niagara River Whirlpool and Gorge.
The Lake Joseph Club is set within 421 acres of prime Muskoka countryside and it was designed by celebrated golf course architect Thomas McBroom...
Rees Jones designed the course at the Grand Niagara Golf Club along the Welland River and the layout can be stretched out to a whopping 7,425 yards from the tips.