Write a Review Competition – June 2010
Enter the Top 100 Golf Courses 'write a review competition', and the best review posted online during the month of June will win a fantastic prize
We’ve changed the format of our ‘write a review competition’. Originally we planned to run a quarterly competition but we’ve listened to feedback and the general opinion is that three months is too long, so we plan to run periodic monthly competitions from now.
To win the prize (worth more than €1,500) all you need to do is to post an online course review (click on the "write a review" tab on any of our golf course pages) between 1st June and 30th June 2010. You can post multiple course reviews and they will all be considered. Please remember our simple rules for posting golf course reviews – you MUST have played the course first. Please also ensure you correctly enter your email address, as email is the way we’ll contact the lucky winner.
The best course reviews, in our opinion, are those that are objective, unbiased and written from the heart. We love to read nearly all course reviews and we’re always thrilled to read course reviews for those courses that have fewer reviews already posted.
1. There is only one prize and therefore there will be only one winner.
2. If we cannot contact the winner by email within 7 days, the prize will be given to the next best entrant.
3. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
4. Travel and some meals are not included and are completely at the winner's expense.
5. The prize will be in the form of a voucher, which will expire on 31st December 2010 and will be for a named individual & guest; proof of identity will be required on arrival.
6. The prize entitles you and a guest to 5 nights stay in the 5-star Borgo Egnazia Hotel, which includes breakfast and unlimited golf on the San Domenico course. Incidental charges must be settled upon departure. The voucher is Valid until 31st December 2010 and is subject to availability.
8. The prize will be awarded for the best review posted online on the Top 100 Golf Courses website between 1st and 14th July 2010, the result and winner’s name will be published on the website soon after.
9. The judge of the best review will be the website editor, Keith Baxter. His opinion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Although only one prize is available, multiple entries are allowed.
General Terms of using the site and entering the competition many be found here
01 June 2010 Respond to this article