Moseley - Worcestershire - England

Birmingham,
B14 7DX,

• + 44 (0) 121 444 4957

Reviews for Moseley

Description: The rolling fairways at Moseley Golf Club were remodelled by Harry Colt in 1918 and the course is configured with a couple of par threes and a closing par five on both the outward and inward half. Rating: 6 out of 10 Reviews: 2
Gary Ray

I played Moseley earlier this summer and it was in great condition considering the rain that had fallen days before.

It has a short par 4 to open so your eyes light up as you reach for your driver, you probably shouldn't! Just hit a nice mid to long iron and you'll be wedging in.

I enjoyed the layout of the course and the bunkering made you think about where to hit your tee shots. As mentioned by other reviewers the 5th is a fun hole, pick a spot to the left, over the lake (don't get too greedy) and open your shoulders!

I thought there was some really nice holes on the bank 9, I enjoyed holes 12 through 15, again making you really think off the tee.

I can see why this is ranked 2nd in Worcestershire and would recommend playing here in the summer.

November 15, 2019

David Baxter

Played Moseley in September 2018 and was very impressed with the condition of the course, especially the greens which were very good. I generally like Harry Colt courses and this was no exception. An easy walking course with interesting well bunkered green complexes. Stroke index 1 (the 5th) is a very interesting par 4 dog-leg hole with the drive over a lake (first time out it was difficult to know which line to take) and I also recall the 8th as being an interesting short dog-leg hole down into a corner. My general impression was of plenty of good holes and it is a course I would like to revisit

September 16, 2019