Olympic Club (Cliffs) - California - USA

California (CA) 94132,

• Dennis Bouey

• Jay Morrish and Tom Weiskopf

• Chris Stein

The Cliffs is the most scenic of the three layouts at the Olympic Club. Designed by Jay Morrish and Tom Weiskopf, this 9-hole par three course is short but it’s a challenging little beauty, especially when the wind gets up on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Reviews for Olympic Club (Cliffs)

Description: The Cliffs is the most scenic of the three layouts at the Olympic Club. Designed by Jay Morrish and Tom Weiskopf, this 9-hole par three course is short but it’s a challenging little beauty... Rating: 6 out of 6 Reviews: 1

I came to the Course almost by accident, as I didn’t know it existed. After finishing the round at the Lakes Course and a great lunch, we wanted to play some more golf but TPC Harding Park had a Tournament and it was Olympic Club (Cliffs) Golf Course - Photo by reviewernot available. When I came to Chris (Head Pro) he said “Why don’t you play the Cliffs?” and when I asked how good it was he jumped on a golf cart and showed it to me. WOW! It is not only a great design (Tom Weiskopf) but amazing views and challenge as we playing with very strong winds (on 3rd of 130 yds the club was 7 iron!). If you are invited to Olympic, this is mandatory. The course is even nicer and better than Augusta Par 3 Course, and also a very interesting skills test of mid and short irons plus chipping and putting.

Olympic Club (Cliffs)