Olympic Club (Cliffs) - California - USA

Olympic Club,
599 Skyline Blvd,
San Francisco,
California (CA) 94132,

The Cliffs is the most scenic of the three layouts at the Olympic Club. Designed by Jay Morrish and Tom Weiskopf, this 9-hole par three course is short but it’s a challenging little beauty, especially when the wind gets up on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Reviews for Olympic Club (Cliffs)

Description: The Cliffs is the most scenic of the three layouts at the Olympic Club. Designed by Jay Morrish and Tom Weiskopf, this 9-hole par three course is short but it’s a challenging little beauty... Rating: 10 out of 10 Reviews: 1
Javier Pintos

I came to the Course almost by accident, as I didn’t know it existed. After finishing the round at the Lakes Course and a great lunch, we wanted to play some more golf but TPC Harding Park had a Tournament and it was Olympic Club (Cliffs) Golf Course - Photo by reviewernot available. When I came to Chris (Head Pro) he said “Why don’t you play the Cliffs?” and when I asked how good it was he jumped on a golf cart and showed it to me. WOW! It is not only a great design (Tom Weiskopf) but amazing views and challenge as we playing with very strong winds (on 3rd of 130 yds the club was 7 iron!). If you are invited to Olympic, this is mandatory. The course is even nicer and better than Augusta Par 3 Course, and also a very interesting skills test of mid and short irons plus chipping and putting.

June 02, 2016