Three of the original Ladies Course holes are used in the modern day Struie course at Royal Dornoch Golf Club. The Struie was upgraded in 2000/1 when five new holes were assimilated into the latest design.
Willie Park Jnr and James Braid both left their architectural stamp on the pretty parkland layout at Forres Golf Club where the 322-yard 16th is regarded as the signature hole on the course.
Kingussie Golf Club is situated on upland to the north of the prosperous town of Kingussie and its elevated position offers spectacular views of the Cairngorms and surrounding mountain ranges.
Inverness Golf Club is a parkland course that has been used in the past to hold the Northern Open for Scottish golf professionals.
The Traigh golf course is a precious nugget, laid out over grassy hills with sensational views out over silver sands to the Hebridean islands of Skye, Rum, Eigg and Muck.
A golf course was first set out on the Isle of Harris around 1920 – when locals were given permission by the landowner, Lord Leverhume, to create a 9-hole layout – though the golf club wasn’t founded until 1935.
Established in 1870, Wick Golf Club’s marvellous old links course lies beside Sinclair Bay and its fairways are routed in a traditional fashion with nine going out from the clubhouse then nine returning.
Newtonmore Golf Club celebrated its centenary in 1993 and its fairways lie mainly alongside the banks of the River Spey, surrounded by sensational Highland scenery...
Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club was founded in 1888 and the course is located on hills in the Cromartie Estate, just outside the centre of the village.
Situated along the cliff tops on the sandy Tarbat Ness peninsula, the 9-hole coastal course at Portmahomack Golf Club – known locally as Tarbat – is a compact little layout overlooking the Dornoch Firth which displays lots of links-like characteristics.