Golf Club Dresden Elbflorenz provides generous undulations, which course architect Dieter Sziedat translated into a number of inspiring situations, while at the same time preserving walkability and avoiding excessive blindness.
Dating back to 1959, Hanau-Wilhelmsbad Golf Club has hosted several national German championships and is one of the country’s leading courses.
Five holes were opened for play three years after Golf-Club Spessart made its modest entry into the golf world in 1972. Two years later, the course was extended to a 9-hole layout before Harald Schmid completed a full 18-hole track in 1988.
Golf Resort Achental is located outside the market town of Grassau, to the south of Lake Chiemsee. It’s here that Thomas Himmel fashioned a very polished layout in 2013 which one commentator termed “the Upper Bavarian equivalent of Son Gual in Majorca”.
Established in 1966, the course at Golfclub Siegen-Olpe comprises a delightful mix: some holes feature typical, open parkland fairways while others are cut through dense woodland areas. Combined, they serve up an entertaining 18-hole round of exceptional variety.
Aachener Golf Club may be the closest that any Colt, Alison and Morrison course in Germany gets to its architectural roots.
Wörthsee Golf Club aims to be a premium venue, not only locally, but also on a national level. To that end they offer all the amenities and pay a great deal of attention to the smaller details, which becomes readily apparent on the golf course.
Düsseldorfer Golf Club's adventure starts off with three moderate holes and then the rollercoaster is kick started...
Situated to the northwest of Munich, the course at Golfclub Olching was only thirty-three years old when it underwent an extensive renovation in 2012/13, with three water hazards enlarged, eighteen greens redesigned and all the bunkers renewed.
There’s more than a touch of traditional Scottish or Irish links golf to be found on the 9-hole layout at Nordsee-Golfclub St. Peter-Ording. One of Germany’s most northerly golf courses, it’s situated less than 100 kilometres from the Danish border.