The Centennial course at Taupo Golf Club is a fine example of a classic Kiwi inland course, set amongst the thermal activity prevalent in this region.
Occupying a narrow finger of land between the Pacific Ocean and Ohiwa Harbour, the course at Ohope International Golf Club is links-like in character and its mild, seaside location is ideal for golf.
Waitangi Golf Club is literally over the hedge from the Treaty grounds, situated on land purchased in 1932 by the Governor General of New Zealand and his wife, Lord and Lady Bledisloe.
It’s not just the sunny weather that entices visitors to the Bay of Plenty region, another shining light is the course at Whakatane Golf Club.
Established in 1896, Napier Golf Club is one of the oldest clubs in New Zealand and was host venue to the inaugural New Zealand Open in 1907.
The present day course at Remuera Golf Club has evolved through the years, with architectural input from a number of different sources.
Most famous as the golf club where Lydia Ko spent her teenage years, North Shore is a 27-hole parkland layout situated to the north of Auckland, with the more adventurous holes bordering Lucas Creek.
Formed in 1912, Pukekohe Golf Club enjoyed something of a nomadic existence during its formative years, laying down roots at several locations before finally finding a permanent home…
Originally known at Matarangi Golf Links, the course at The Dunes Golf Resort was designed by Bob Charles and built in 1998 as a 9-hole layout which was expanded to 18 holes at the start of the new millennium.
The golf clubs of Hutt (formed in 1892) and Boulcott (founded in 1938) were amalgamated in 2010, thus creating New Zealand’s first Heritage Golf Club at Boulcott’s Farm.